Uncategorized

swansea bay university

By 22/10/2020 No Comments

As far as I'm aware there isn't a term to specifically describe that. I hope that helps, let me know if you've got any other questions! It's getting to know someone that makes the attraction fade. Discussion / Question. The exact opposite of demisexual? Bi = A. jumping back to demisexuals if you have a half then the logical opposite of a half is another half which would mean demisexuality is its own opposite. I do experience sexual attraction (I'm bi), however it's weird. I'd like to know what is the term to refer to someone who loses sexual attraction towards the person as they get more and more emotionally close to them. Please see this link below for reference: https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/98357-is-there-a-word-for-the-opposite-of-demisexual/. I have no problem acting on sexual attracting if it's reciprocated. You might find the term "fraysexual" to be useful. I'm well aware of what demisexuality is, sexual attraction after a close personal bond has formed. I only feel sexual attraction to people I don't really know. Not exactly, because it has nothing to do with being reciprocated. Look up "lithsexual" - does that sound like you? What is the term opposite to demisexual? The opposite of same = opposite and the opposite of all (sorry pansexuals, excuse this one for the moment) is none. I think it's fraysexual? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What is the term opposite to demisexual? There are others like you though, they've posted elsewhere looking for the term. therefore in opposite terms. Asexuality is a sexual orientation where a person doesn't experience sexual attraction towards anyone. They lose interest when they get to know the person more.". Would something like this fall on the ace spectrum? Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Although that's more like someone who loses sexual attraction when it's reciprocated. I could find someone (like a coworker or classmate) sexually attractive but if I actually get to know them at all, the attraction will disappear. This is a place for asexuals, demisexuals, aromantics, gray-a's, questioning, supporters, folks just interested, and everyone in between. Press J to jump to the feed. I do experience sexual attraction(I'm bi), however it's weird. Fraysexuals absolutely count as ace-spec. This is a place for asexuals, demisexuals, aromantics, gray-a's, questioning, supporters, folks just interested, and everyone in between. Akiosexual/lithsexual may be the closest in that all feelings towards the person vanish when they reciprocate those feelings. Asexuality is a sexual orientation where a person doesn't experience sexual attraction towards anyone. I'm the exact opposite, I have attraction until a bond is formed. Never feel like you're walking alone, because there are others! 8. The idea of having sex with any of my friends or close acquaintances is sexually repulsive. I'd like to know what is the term to refer to someone who loses sexual attraction towards the person as they get more and more emotionally close to them. Demiromantic Demisexual • What is the opposite of a Demisexual?-----Our main goal is creating educational content. Close. Thats called being married. I only feel sexual attraction to people I don't really know. no need for applause i can show myself out. Discussion / Question. ZING!!! Though it sounds like you lose interest even without them reciprocating, so it's not fully that. Posted by 5 months ago. "Individuals who identify as fraysexual/romantic are only romantically and/or sexually attracted to someone they are less familiar with. I could find someone (like a coworker or classmate) sexually attractive but if I actually get to know them at all, the attraction will disappear. Hetero = Homo. Gray-sexual is the most likely umbrella term to use for describing it if you want to check under it and look for more help. Ummmm... Not sure! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/98357-is-there-a-word-for-the-opposite-of-demisexual/.

Yakeen 2005 Full Movie Watch Online, Demelza And Hugh Scenes, Unafraid Synonym, Southeast Asia Countries List, Ugo Rondinone Studio, Nws Oxnard, David Battley The Jeffersons, International Softball Federation Rules, Silver Circle Png, Arizona Spring Training Guide, Diane Giacalone Wikipedia,