Uncategorized

rand paul twitter

By 22/10/2020 No Comments

In a recent tweet, former politician Chuck Callesto claimed that Senator Rand Paul was subpoenaing Antifa records, including travel, donations, funding, etc. It's true Rand Paul sponsored the Justice for Breonna Taylor Act. — Miles Kahn (@mileskahn) August 28, 2020, you’d think Rand Paul, whose neighbor once beat him to a pulp over lawncare, would know the difference between getting attacked vs getting jostled, — Chris Mohney (@chrismohney) August 28, 2020. I agree optics are important and I'm not OK with violence, but I am OK with Rand Paul being made to feel briefly uncomfortable. There is no collective Antifa organization. — Amy Siskind (@Amy_Siskind) August 28, 2020. —The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Illinois, Ohio Hit Highs; FDA Approves Remdesivir: Virus Update, Workers who lost jobs because of COVID-19 find new careers in these fields. Last but certainly not least, the #NSA theme song, Every Breath You Take by the Police: https://t.co/iEEmJhZnHI, In one tweet, he dedicates Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On A Prayer” to Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), with whom he says he shares a “bromance.”, . Paul passively aggressively tweets not-so-subtle hints to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) about getting the vote over with already, in the form of a music video, of course. Hearing @SundyBest makes me homesick for #KY. Wishing @SenatorReid would either let us vote or send us home: https://t.co/QYSVP7JIQk …, — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 10, 2014.

But the man seems to have a problem keeping staff around him. Oh, by the way, before I go – Die Hard is a Christmas movie, don’t @ me pic.twitter.com/UukKhRCzCB, So we are back with more #Festivus goodness. Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio: https://t.co/CH9Y9jWHTV #DJRandPaul. Cory Booker isn’t the only senator getting music video dedications though. For those who have not yet followed, here are some of Paul’s best Twitter moments: He offers his unique interpretations of current events. After Sen. Rand Paul was mobbed by protestors as he left the White House on the last night of the 2020 Republican National Convention Thursday, members of the media and verified Twitter users vocalized their their thoughts on why the attack on a sitting US senator was justified. Former Daily Beast and Deadspin writer implies Paul deserves this because he opposed D.C. statehood. Non è possibile visualizzare una descrizione perché il sito non lo consente. Here are some of the worst in waste. And It was on sale for $99, so we can open the government back up now. NBC White House reporter Kristen Welker possesses all the signature features of a Beltway journalist, making her the perfect fit for the Debate Commission. The Weekly Standard has folded, wars are ending — I really think their holiday is already bad enough, I don’t want to pile on. I’m going to close today by talking about something good that has happened.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) ignited a firestorm on Twitter over the weekend with a series of comedic tweets trolling the government and people in Washington, D.C. “GOOD MORNING!” Paul tweeted early on Sunday. While Paul has made no such claims, he did complain about being “attacked by a wild mob,” which turned out to be a group of peaceful protesters. — Chip Franklin (@chipfranklin) September 1, 2020, If your interested in visiting Antifa HQ, in addition to Antifa Air, they also offer cruises. It is true I’m on the phone with him a good amount. I know it will be hard for him, but I think he’ll get by. He looks less Canadian now. pic.twitter.com/UFU242XYQK. My friend Lindsay Graham is a bit mad right now. I don’t understand how you hold both of those views.

Want more stories like this? I typically eat fresh in peace…MT“@woodhouseb: . "The @WhiteHouse has become like Old McDonald's farm. When we elect Joe Biden, even traitors to our democracy like Rand Paul will be safe. All kidding aside, they were important, bipartisan reforms that show how Washington CAN work if people from both sides of the aisle get together on things that make sense. In fact, he caught a police officer who tripped over himself. pic.twitter.com/r9bNOODNN5, — John Pavlovitz (@johnpavlovitz) September 1, 2020. ANTIFA… ASSEMBLE! Just to be clear, Rand Paul wasn’t attacked. He’s going to have to console himself with the fact that we still are in about 8 more. She graduated from Baylor University where she majored in political science and minored in journalism. FYI: The White House SHOULD be Antifa HQ. #RPTCON14, — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) June 6, 2014. I went to the White House the other day and there were at least 14 ppl in Mick Mulvaney masks. Bed-wetting snowflake. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. So everyone enjoy your feats of strength today.

Is that considered a selfie? @SenRandPaul visited the Subway for lunch –pic.twitter.com/uzjlciNUB1”, — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) April 30, 2014, Groovin in my @GOP socks on way home from Iowa. Ted really should have grown that beard before he ran for President. pic.twitter.com/BPal6ttz3g, — Lev Parnas & Igor Fruman LLC (@KurisuS) September 1, 2020, Sending troops now pic.twitter.com/sA6zZjgH9M, — Jet Jaguar (@Jett_Jaguar) September 1, 2020, Antifa HQ is trending, they’re on to us, cancel the book reading sessions, hide your knitting equipment, delete your cute animal gifs, — Anonymous (@YourAnonNews) September 1, 2020, DEVELOPING: Raid about to happen at Antifa HQ… pic.twitter.com/L9qRIdQ4p6. I found him a wall I think will work on the border. So government is so dumb, it is literally borrowing money from China, to give it back to China, while paying interest on it. He was great on this. I’m proud to have been a part of both. Now they are mad because he is STOPPING two wars. It will be quite lovely really. pic.twitter.com/sbZSWHIDvM, — A. Marmot Underground (@_Anunnery) September 1, 2020. Antifa is short for “anti-fascist,” which is something we all should be. Everyone’s favorite frisky quail are back with an update on how much money they blew: https://t.co/vbTkpbKVOc pic.twitter.com/KjPL4fKzvt, The USAID spending $18 mil to promote tourism….in Egypt: https://t.co/vbTkpbKVOc pic.twitter.com/SBbcUU2uDi, $2 mil on daydreaming: https://t.co/vbTkpbKVOc pic.twitter.com/IWWDtK3kyg, $75k to throw lizards around with a leaf blower: https://t.co/vbTkpbKVOc pic.twitter.com/nA7ZA9JdCA. And Congress has still hasn’t passed the Emmett Till Anti-Lynching Bill because of Rand Paul.pic.twitter.com/451gA2peug, — Anti-Fascist AWK (@AWKWORDrap) August 28, 2020. Speaking of which, buried in the foreign aid reports last year, I discovered something — we give foreign aid to China. But then we exchanged some thoughts about bipartisan reforms we could work on, like hemp legalization and criminal justice reforms. Rand Paul, as an elected leader, is literally scared of the American people. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. They want the government to do more and more, take over more healthcare, more education — I mean you seen what it ALREADY is doing. Name-calling was also present in the long list of tweeted criticisms. https://t.co/lEe3wADkiq, — Andy Richter (@AndyRichter) September 1, 2020, Tell them Flounder sent you. FYI: the US government should be anti-fascist. pic.twitter.com/u0nnGWQ7V0, Mick is a good friend of mine, in fact a lot of people probably don’t remember he was the national co-chair for my Presidential campaign. I got suspicious when Ted Cruz came back from Thanksgiving break with that beard. Lindsay and I were on the same side on foreign policy for about 5 minutes a few weeks ago, regarding the Saudis. How many times do you think he made the President repeat it because he didn’t even know what the words meant? And in the spirit of his fellow Republicans, Paul has apparently decided to scapegoat the right wing’s favorite boogeyman: the Antifa. Every Kentucky politician should have to explain why breonna Taylor’s killers have not been arrested. The Washington Examiner’s Susan Ferrechio slammed Brian Stelter and CNN for their lack of journalistic ethics and their double standard for Trump and Biden. Gavin Newsom's new regulations ban gatherings of m, ‘Blue Checkmarks’ Tweet Approval Of Aggressive Mob That Swarmed Rand Paul, Trump Resistance Plans ‘Mass Mobilization’ After Election To Shut Down The Country If Biden Doesn’t Win, Biden Falsely Claims Intel Community Has Cleared His Family Of Wrongdoing, California Just Declared War On Thanksgiving With Kafka-Level Regulations, Trump Admin Establishes Center To Combat Human Trafficking, Only To Be Ignored By Mainstream Media, CNN’s Brian Stelter Destroyed By Washington Examiner’s Susan Ferrechio Over Biden Email Scandal, Kristen Welker’s Activist Track Record Perfectly Qualifies Her For The Anti-Trump Debate Commission, ABC, CBS, NBC Offer Joe Biden Scandals Less Than 15 Minutes Of Air Time Over Two Days, Without Evidence, Washington Post Claims Teachers Are Dying Of COVID At ‘Disproportionate Numbers’. I poked a little fun at my friend Corey Booker. You don’t have to get me anything else. Twitter quickly took up the tweet to joke about the non-existent Antifa, and to muse on what their HQ would look like. — Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) August 28, 2020. There's no central leadership – that's an issue. I found the ANTIFA Leader! Sen. Paul’s gratitude for the police, however, did not go over well with some verified users on Twitter, many of who refused to denounce the actions of the chaotic crowd. Here are all the tweets from Paul’s two Twitter threads, starting with the most comedic thread: I came to say Happy #Festivus to my friend Elizabeth Warren. So moving down the road to Congress.

The Dangerous Summer Pittsburgh, Brad Bird Net Worth, Alice In Wonderland Meaning Drugs, Astropup Stonecloud, First Base Mitt Clearance, Weather Switzerland Map, The Commission On Presidential Debates, Made In Dagenham Google Drive, Outrage (2010 Full Movie Online), Hurricane Isaac 2020 Florida, Barbie As The Island Princess Full Movie 123, Sermon On Fighting Your Battles, Chris O'dowd Children, Village Dead Body Pic, Near-earth Asteroids 2019, S/o Satyamurthy Cast, What Does Your Soul Look Like Quiz, Jim Bob Duggar House, 102 Dalmatians Chloe, Ed Family Words, What Happened To Purdue Pharma, Total Overdose Ps4, Speedway Rewards 7,000 Points, Azur Air 767, What Is The M, Darvaza Gas Crater Spiders, 4g Lte Tablets 2019, I Promise Lebron James Activities, Monty Python And The Holy Grail Behind The Scenes, Tom Kha Vs Tom Yum, Derek Fisher Stats, The Merciless Book,