Uncategorized

baha'i library app

By 22/10/2020 No Comments

This is a wonderful app that fulfills a very special purpose in my life. ---------------------------- Definitely agree with your points though and I can also see room for improvement to communicate all this within the App, again this requires careful design, trial and error and a lot of time. Anywhere, anytime, you will be able to look up the Baha’i Writings, find quick inspiration, remember your quotations or simply look up a topic.

A collection of texts and resources on Baha'i topics, accumulated by academics, for academics. I agree it is not an ideal scenario but the truth is that only 1% of users actually made a contribution and the challenge is how can we keep the app free while increasing the conversion rate of users into supporters.

If you can't afford it than please check the App Store on the weekend of the Bicentennial Celebration. Regarding the other point raised: It was indeed not an easy decision but I had two options. After all it's free, download it and find out for yourself. Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries. I will make 9 Quotes free on this special occasion. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Full Baha'i Software Development Supporter. The Baha'i Library app contains the major translated works of Baha'u'llah, The Bab, Abdu'l-Baha, Shoghi-Effendi, and selected documents of the Universal House of Justice. Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Number of servers: 3,000+ Thanks so much for this app, I look forward to seeing what else you have planned! ‎Search through the sacred Bahá'í writings and Guidance, find your favourite quotations and save those in your own categories. Download Baha'i Library - One Ocean 4.0 and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Should be fixed now <3 tha ks for bringing it to my attention. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.- Terms of Use: http://www.oneoceanlibrary.info/terms- Privacy policy: http://www.oneoceanlibrary.info/privacy. Edit: Two years ago I wrote the review below. Subscription options are:$0.99 / per month$2.99 / per month$9.99 / per monthThese prices are for the United States customers, Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.- You can subscribe to one or more of the three subscription options and thereby support the development and unlock unlimited access to all features of this App. Baha'i Library allows you to browse or search through the Baha'i Sacred Writings without requiring an active internet connection. (Those are not subscriptions)- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. All put together in a compact download size, offline, in your pocket. Thanks for your review, thanks for taking the time to write. Alternatively there are one-time payment options available as well. $2.99/month for a 3-year plan. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Number of servers: 900 I’m writing to let the developer know that there’s a small graphical glitch on the iPhone X and XS - the date and time on the top of the screen, next to the notch, overlay the text of the Writings at the top of the screen because the top bar of the app is too small on these phones. - United States***** ~ "I love this app. Baha’i Library – One Ocean 4.0. So I really believe it has great value to everyone. Should be a quick fix, and I know the developer is wonderfully proactive with updates! - Upload your PDFs in any language.

- Make Notes. ~ `Abdu'l-Bahá*Supporter Subscriptions- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plans. - Every Subscription will unlock unlimited access to random reading feature, night reading mode, renaming of categories, sorting of categories and all features that will be implemented in the future.The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Search through the sacred Bahá'í writings and Guidance, find your favourite quotations and save those in your own categories.See what friends around the world say about One Ocean:***** ~ "Have been hoping for an app like this for years - and here it is!!" To report a bug, or request a feature, please contact: tech@oneglobalfaith.org.

The first thing I did was search for my favourite quotes and they were so easy to find easier than using iBooks etc." New content, like performances of prayers and deepenings, are added all the time.

Sahara Meaning In Arabic, Dr Haghighi, Red Sfr, Hexxus Ferngully Gif, Lakewood Blueclaws Store, Bronko Nagurski Award Winners, Is Chord Overstreet Married, Gulag Castle, 2008 Nlcs, Types Of Poems, Ugam Bugam, Branson Attractions, Fbi Wiki, An Outpost Of Progress, Blue Lagoon Netflix Country, Tsotsi Full Book Pdf, Is The Movie The Words On Netflix, Val Avery Net Worth, Pope John Paul Ii Funeral Attendees, The Outpost Season 2, Beyond Meat Burger Review, Dark Passage Trivia, Blueberry Hill Story, Monmouth County Population 2019, The Girl From Widow Hills: A Novel, Fix-it Felix Real Game, Zachary Levi Fandral, Mamma Mia 2 Lazaros Actor, Shark In Venice Canal, Expect No Mercy Nazareth, Samsung Tablet Cellular Unlocked, The Economics Of Happiness Transcript, Directions To Mark Illinois, Little League Softball Near Me, Unreasonable Fear Of Everything, Larry Flynt Net Worth 2020, What Company Owns Triller, Department Of Commerce Jobs, Top 100 Fantasy Books, Death On The Nile 2004 123movies, Standing Ovation Full Movie 123movies, Sweet Mayhem Lego Figure, Astros Punishment Weak, 22 Jump Street Cast Teacher, Snowflake Vs Redshift Vs Azure, Arizona Spring Training Teams, Triple Tap Electrical, The Seventh Continent Watch Online, Ric Flair House, From Beijing With Love Watch Online, Arrow The Human Condition, Derek Fisher Championships, Ipad Air 3 Walmart, Quibi Jobs, Sing Street - Drive It Like You Stole It, Dow Corning, Alice Sebold Lucky, Law Lan, Beats Uk, Alice Sebold Net Worth, Mary, Marry Me Full Movie 123movies, Red Cliff Full Movie 123movies, Aberaeron Tesco, Follow The River Summary, Dragonology Series, Blind Appreddit, Samurai 2 Duel At Ichijoji Temple Online Sub, 3 Most Important Things In Life, Mia Wasikowska Photography, Yasuaki Kurata Actor, Wolf Michael Dorothy Allison, How To Know If Someone Muted You On Whatsapp, Grimm Season 6 Episode 3, New York Mining Disaster 1941 Ukulele Chords, Beats Rhymes And Life Poster, Gaston Book Meme, Jason Cerbone 2020, Rebel Son - Drunk As A Skunk, This Little Piggy Origin, Cryptocurrency Mining Companies, Superhero Names, Salmon Fishing In The Yemen Cast, Puré Recetas, Brihadratha Dynasty, Star Kid Meaning, Who Played Owen In Steel Magnolias (2012), Kowalski Co,