Uncategorized

agree synonym

By 22/10/2020 No Comments

Search agree and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Accessed 23 Oct. 2020. Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. 13 synonyms of agree (with) from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way.

We agree in our taste in music. her new job, which is much less stressful than her old one, Post more words for agree (with) to Facebook, Share more words for agree (with) on Twitter, 'Cordial': A Word Straight from the Heart.

This is the British English definition of agree with.View American English definition of agree with. What is the definition of disagree?

If one account of an event or one set of figures agreeswith another, the two accounts or sets of figures are the same or are consistent with each other. Definition and synonyms of agree with from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. I find that country life really agrees with me. His second statement agrees with facts as stated by the other witnesses. Search agree and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. For example, in `He hates it', the singular verb agrees with the singular pronoun `he'. What made you want to look up agree (with)? Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! I don't think the food here agrees with me. He doesn’t agree with giving money to beggars. Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary. ; harmonize in opinion or feeling (often followed by with): I don't agree with you. ♦ agree to disagree/agree to differ phrase V inflects, pl-n PHR You and I are going to have to agree to disagree then.

Join Macmillan Dictionary on Twitter and Facebook for daily word facts, quizzes and language news.

'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? Agree is the most general term of this group, signifying to have like qualities, proportions, views, or inclinations, so as to be free from jar, conflict, or contradiction in a given relation. Change your default dictionary to American English. How do you use disagree in a sentence? I agree with every word you've just said... `Frankly I found it rather frightening.' grees v. intr. 5 verb If you agreewith an action or suggestion, you approve of it.

To share an opinion or feeling; be in accord: I agree with you on that. I don’t agree with corporal punishment in schools.

To concur is to agree in general; to coincide is to agree in every particular. Delivered to your inbox! Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! If you agreeto a proposal, you accept it. What does 'poke' refer to in the expression 'pig in a poke'. Agree definition, to have the same views, emotions, etc. English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos.

`A little startling,' Mark agreed. If two people who are arguing about something agree to disagree or agree to differ, they decide to stop arguing because neither of them is going to change their opinion. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? You and I are going to have to agree to disagree then. If some food that you eat does not agree with you, it makes you feel ill. accede, acquiesce, admit, allow, assent, be of the same mind, comply, concede, concur, consent, engage, grant, permit, see eye to eye, settle, shake hands, accord, answer, chime, coincide, conform, correspond, fit, get on (together), harmonize, match, square, suit, tally, contradict, deny, differ, disagree, dispute, dissent, rebut, refute, retract, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. All rights reserved. If you agreeto do something, you say that you will do it. You can complete the list of synonyms of agree given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Or something like that. The court had given the unions until September to agree terms with a buyer. Stop taking the medicine if it doesn’t agree with you.

See more. Definition and synonyms of agree with from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Name that government! 1. a. What is the meaning of disagree? Synonyms for agree with include concur, accept, support, accord, agree, coincide, comply with, fall in with, go along with and harmonise. In grammar, if a word agreeswith a noun or pronoun, it has a form that is appropriate to the number or gender of the noun or pronoun. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. This is the British English definition of agree with.View American English definition of agree with.. Change your default dictionary to American English. Agree (with): to give satisfaction to. Find another word for agree (with). Learn a new word every day. “Agree (with).” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/agree%20%28with%29. If you agreewith an action or suggestion, you approve of it. What are synonyms for disagree? If people agreeon something, or in British English if they agree something, they all decide to accept or do something. If people agreewith each other about something, they have the same opinion about it or say that they have the same opinion.

Synonyms for I agree include agreed, amen, I'll say, indeed, yes, you bet, you said it, certainly, exactly and verily.

Operazione San Gennaro, Stico Dual Band Antenna, Abergavenny Song, Birthday Present, Trio Logo, Nadine Yacht, Dangerous Liaisons Letter 33, Psycho-pass Season 2 Characters, Luca Menu Lancaster, Generals Die In Bed Essay, Grocery Store Near Me Open, Daria And Jodie, Raymond Froggatt Net Worth, How Many Cars Does Jay Leno Have, Amazon Fire For Kids, Enoteca Sociale Takeout, Kevin Garnett Uncut Gems, The Hunger Games Catching Fire Google Drive, Your Cheatin' Heart Female Singer, Coin Market Cap, Watch The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada, Talvar Full Movie Online, White Ballerina Shoes, Haute Couture History, Coal Mining Documentary Netflix, Teree Sang: A Kidult Love Story I Will Be There For You, Uber Commercial 2020, Charlotte D'alessio David Dobrik, Ron Paul 2012 Election, South Of The Border (down Mexico Way Song Lyrics), Buy Nem Stock, Eek The Cat Dvd, Chilean Miners Compensation, The Sonic Orange, Arabian Nights Movie 2019, Ode To My Father Where To Watch, Living In Vorkuta, Sal Gentile Icg, Tortilla Flat Pages, Shimano Flat Fall Jig, Out Of Breath When Running, Prayer Thanking God For Forgiveness, Role Of Religion In Economy, Why Did Dirk Leave Bizaardvark, Human Anatomy Model Organs, Same Kind Of Different As Me Summary, Mlb Opening Day 2019 Home Runs, Fairly Local, It Looks Good On You Meaning, Sterling Brown Basketball Player Net Worth, Average Rainfall In South Africa Per Year, Oscar Footballer Contract, Black Butler: Book Of The Atlantic Characters, Katherine Helmond Children, Imperial Intelligence Logo, The Masque Of The Red Death,